Gatorade is the official Sports Drink of all Scarlet Knight Wrestling Camps!
- All Scarlet Knight campers will need to bring a pillow, bed linens, and towels
- A fan
- Wrestling shoes, running shoes, and flip flops
- Workout shirts, shorts, socks, and underwear for 3 sessions a day
- Clothes for in between sessions and sleeping
- Toiletries including but not limited to soap, toothbrush, shampoo, and toothpaste
- Advil, Aspirin or any “over-the-counter” pain reliever
- Bathing Suit
- Spending money for the camp store
- Key Deposit Check, $80 check or cash, for overnight campers
The camp store will be open throughout the camp. Campers will be able to purchase drinks and snacks. Pizza will also be available after the night sessions. Rutgers Wrestling apparel will be available for purchase at check-in and check-out. Cash only will be accepted.
FIRST AID and MEDICATION
Certified Athletic Trainers are on site during ALL wrestling sessions. Should you have any special needs, please be sure to mention them during registration.
ALL Medication must be left with the medical professional on staff.
Any prescription medication left with the medical staff must have a physician’s note along with it. You must speak with the trainer and make sure you understand how any prescription medication will be handled for your child.