Six-step instructions to complete Summer 2017 Registration:
- Please complete the 2017 Online Registration Form below and fill it out completely.
- Complete separate registration forms for EACH boy attending a camp or if a boy is attending more than one camp (e.g. Technique & Team)
- You will receive a copy of your online registration by email for you to review for accuracy. Please whitelist email coming from the domains scarletknights.com and from scarletknightswrestlingclub.com. If you do not receive your email registration copy to review, please check your spam folder. AOL is the most common email provider which puts email from the SKWC into spam folders. AOL Whitelisting Instructions.
- Fill out the form again if there was an error and note in the message field that the new form replaces the previous one.
- Add the ADULT WAIVER (PDF) only if you are participating in the Father/Son Weekend.
- Add the Specialized Diet forms (below), if appropriate.
- Select your Waivers, fill each in, sign and date. Separate waivers and diet forms are required for each child attending if you are enrolling more than one child in any camp.
- Mail your completed Parental Waiver and Consent Form(s), Adult Waiver(s), and Specialized Diet Form(s), with your check or money order payable to:“Scarlet Knights Wrestling Camps”
130 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08903
Note: Your confirmation is your cashed check.
PRINTED WAIVERS & DIETARY NEEDS FORMS TO BE PRINTED, SIGNED, AND MAILED:
- ALL CAMPS PARENTAL WAIVER : (If you have Adobe Acrobat reader, it will open as a form. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat reader, it will open a s a printable document)
- Print and sign separate Parental Waiver forms for EACH boy attending
- The Parental Waiver, when opened as a form, is a PDF document where many fields can be filled in legibly then the document can be printed for your signature and mailing. This will also save time for parents who have multiple campers.
- FATHER/SON WEEKEND, ONLY:
- Print and sign separate Parental Waiver (above) for EACH boy attending
- Print and sign Adult Waiver for the attending adult: ADULT WAIVER (PDF)
- SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS ONLY: All campers/summer group members who identify themselves as having specialized dietary needs (i.e. food allergies, gluten free diet, diabetic diet, etc) are to be referred to the RU Dining Services Nutritionist at least two weeks prior to the start of camp. Contact information for the Nutritionist is in the Procedure document (#1, below). A Medical and Dietary Consideration Form (#2, below) must be completed two weeks prior to the first day of the camp.
If you do not have special dietary needs, then you do not need to fill out the following forms:
Note: AFTER JUNE 16 – NO PERSONAL CHECKS. CASH OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY!