$165 per adult
$140 per child
Pricing Example: John (father) signs up with his two sons (Jimmy & Franky)
- Father: $165
- Jimmy: $140
- Franky: $140
- TOTAL: $445
- 1 adult and 1 child: $165 + $140 = $305
- 1 adult and 2 children: $165 + $140 + $140 = $445
- 1 adult and 3 children: $165 + $140 + $140 + $140 = $585
- 1 adult and 4 children: $165 + $140 + $140 + $140 + $140 = $725
- Registration Form & Parental & Adult Waiver
- Registration Checklist
- Father/Son Camp Check–in & Schedules: (see below for latest update to schedule)
- What to Bring & Camp Store
- Directions to Father/Son Camp at Stonier Hall – See Google Map at bottom of page.
- Refund Policy
You will receive parking passes at registration to park at 130 College Avenue G
Saturday, June 24
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Check in at the foyer of Stonier Hall, 135 College Avenue
New Brunswick NJ 08901 (park behind College Ave Gym)
- 1:45 PM – 3:30 PM Session I: In College Ave Gym, wrestling room (Basic skills and technique, (Brian Antonelli: Blair Academy, Head Coach)
- 4:30 PM Meet in Stonier Lounge, dressed for outdoor activities and have wrestling shoes for practice to follow
- 4:45 PM – 5:20 PM Dinner in the Brown Recruiting Pavilion @ High Point Solutions Stadium
- 5:25 PM – 6:45 PM Activities on the Football Field
- 7:15 PM – 8:30 PM Session II: In College Ave Gym, Wrestling Room (Donny Pritzlaff)
- 8:45 PM – 10:15 PM MOVIE in Camp Store
- 8:45 PM – 10:00 PM Camp store
- 10:15 PM In rooms
- 10:30 PM Lights out
Sunday, June 25
- 7:15 AM Wake up
- 7:30 AM Breakfast Buffett in Stonier Hall Lounge
- 8:30 AM CHECK OUT OF ROOMS at Stonier Hall
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Session III: In College Ave Gym, Wrestling Room (Scott Goodale) T-shirts given out and shower in College Ave Gym, wrestling locker room. Depart campus
PLEASE: STAY ON YOUR ASSIGNED FLOORS IN Stonier Hall.
DO NOT PROP EXTERNAL DOORS, STAY WITH THE GROUP.
2017 Camp Fees
Overnight Campers are required to bring a separate $80 check or cash for key deposit at registration. Please make checks out to: “Scarlet Knight Wrestling Camps”. Please DO NOT send cash.
This will be fully refunded upon the return of the camper’s room key and key card on the last day of camp.
Father/Son Camp Map to College Ave Gym