SKWC Membership Program 2016-2017
The Scarlet Knights Wrestling Club Inc. (SKWC) was founded in 2011 with the goals of supporting both the Rutgers University wrestling team and amateur wrestling in New Jersey. The SKWC is an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) charitable organization. In its capacity as a designated Olympic Regional Training Center, the SKWC sponsors resident athletes who live and train in the New Brunswick area.
Our current resident athletes are:
- Anthony Perrotti – Rutgers 2-time NCAA All American
- Tyler Graff – 4-time NCAA All American, 2015 Dave Schultz Memorial International Champion and Most Outstanding Wrestler
- Taylor Walsh – NCAA Finalist, All American
For the first time, we are offering supporters of the Rutgers Wrestling program the opportunity to become members of the SKWC.
As a member of the SKWC, you will be supporting the Club’s continuing growth which benefits not just the Rutgers Wrestling team but amateur wrestling in New Jersey as well as on the national and international level.
Annual SKWC membership will be for the year beginning November 1 and ending on October 31.
The Club holds two members-only meetings per year. The meetings will feature presentations along with question and answer sessions. Presentations will be made by the Rutgers Wrestling coaching staff, SKWC resident athletes, SKWC officers, and other prominent members of the wrestling community.
Membership Levels and Benefits
$45 annual dues include:
- Membership card
- 20% discount on regular priced apparel at Scarlet Fever in New Brunswick
- Invitation to the SKWC member meetings
- Email newsletter covering Rutgers Wrestling, SKWC activities, B1G news and selected national news.
- Priority for away match bus trips (as scheduled)
- Priority for Rutgers Wrestling Team banquet tickets
- Priority for SKWC NCAA social tickets
- Priority for SKWC golf tournament registration
- Invitations to SKWC social gatherings as scheduled
A Student Rate is available for $25 for students and Rutgers Wrestling letter winners from the classes of 2011-2016:
$150 annual dues includes all
B1G Champion benefits
- $125 of dues are tax deductible
- One complimentary ticket to Rutgers Wrestling Team Banquet
- Attendance at a team practice
- Exclusive NCAA preview meeting in New Brunswick with the coaching staff.
- First priority for away match bus trips (as scheduled)
- First priority for banquet tickets
- First priority for SKWC NCAA social tickets
- First priority for SKWC golf tournament sign up
For more info and questions, please email email@example.com.
Join by mail-send a check payable to SKWC to:
SKWC c/o Billy Ashnault
130 College Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901